Level 3 Communications Are Scumbags

This company is garbage.We had their T1 it was never as fast as sold and it was unreliable too.

Their customer service is non existant. They take you money and do not give a rip. We canceled them after 2.5 years of *** service, then they pull a contract out that we did not sign and say we owed them for the full 3 yrs. I called their customer service pointing to the thousands in lost production cost that they cost our company and they told me to F myself and pay, in nice corporate BS.

We switched to Cox and there are no issues more reliable, faster and shocker customer service. I hope this company goes under.

I wish I had the the time and the money to sue this douche company.AVOID LEVEL 3 LIKE THE PLAGUE

Report Comment Private message author

review #323683 by
Had an experience with Level 3 Communications? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 8 No 8
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0

PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Level3EatsAss

Aug 20, 2013 #703435 San Jose, California

Level 3 Communications are scam artists..F what ^ these guys say I've experienced myself..I dunno bout Cox but Level 3 can suck it

Troll

Mar 29, 2013 #630109

what a troll...

Boobies

Mar 28, 2013 #629974

Cox gets their services from Level 3 anyway.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Level 3 Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Level 3 Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×