Level 3 Communications Are Scumbags
This company is garbage.We had their T1 it was never as fast as sold and it was unreliable too.
Their customer service is non existant. They take you money and do not give a rip. We canceled them after 2.5 years of *** service, then they pull a contract out that we did not sign and say we owed them for the full 3 yrs. I called their customer service pointing to the thousands in lost production cost that they cost our company and they told me to F myself and pay, in nice corporate BS.
We switched to Cox and there are no issues more reliable, faster and shocker customer service. I hope this company goes under.
I wish I had the the time and the money to sue this douche company.AVOID LEVEL 3 LIKE THE PLAGUEreview #323683
You may also like
- "I am an exede customer in California, in a rural location. Exede has been the worst experience i have ever had in life, trumping the DMV. My service was always..."
- "Horrible installation of u-verse. They didn't even let us know when they were done. We let the dogs out this morning and found.this. They said it might cost US $145..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "Your organization was notified that 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond..."
- "Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations. Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp..."
- "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..."
- "We have brought a natuzzi sofa from furniture village in milton keynes u.k this will be our 4th replacement the other 3 have been a totally shocking ie shaggy leather..."
- "A few things have happened. For starters: one of the bras I received about February busted open about 2 months after I got it! See the picture I attached. It's..."
- "We ordered a glass door with two sidelight panels. We paid extra to have a custom size door made as our jam was 3/4 in short of a standard size...."